Sydney Tower Eye is COVID Safe
Our mission is to create truly memorable experiences and we place the utmost importance on the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees. We have introduced a range of new health and safety measures that seek to reduce the risk associated with the presence of COVID-19 that are in line with government advice and the requirements of local health authorities.
Some of the measures set out below may be clearly visible to you from the moment you arrive and others require consideration from guests to help ensure everyone has a magical visit.
Wearing Masks Indoors
In line with the most recent NSW health advice on Covid-19, the wearing of face coverings is strongly recommended. This applies to all attendees 12 years and over and excludes those with certain health conditions and/or disabilities.
A: A face covering is not strongly recommended in our indoor attractions in some circumstances including:
- Infants and children under the age of 12 years
- A person who is affected by a relevant medical condition, including problems with their breathing, a serious condition of the face, a disability or a mental health condition
- Persons who are deaf or hard of hearing, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication
- When consuming food, drink or medication
For latest updates in regards to the guidelines about face coverings please monitor the NSW Department of Health website.
A: While the Chief Health Officer recommends a mask with three layers, any face covering is better than none. This includes a scarf or bandana or a disposable mask, which you should dispose of responsibly by putting it in the rubbish bin after using it once.
Prior to your arrival:
- Please make sure you have made your booking online where possible. This includes pre-paying and selecting the date and timeslot of your visit.
- Our valued Annual Pass members can pre-book their timeslot here. We have extended Annual Passes to ensure you can still enjoy an entire year of visiting the attraction.
- Those with pre-purchased open-dated tickets and third-party tickets can pre-book here.
- Before leaving home, please check our Facebook page or website for the latest information.
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a ‘contactless’ bank card, rather than cash.
- We politely request that you refrain from visiting our attraction should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact us via our helpdesk should you need to amend your booking.
On arrival at Sydney Tower Eye
- We have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience. Please make sure you pre-book your slot before visiting.
- Guests will notice new information signage informing them of key safety messages and instructions.
- In line with government requirements we will record contact details for all guests to ensure contact tracing may be conducted if necessary.
- Please note we are a cashless attraction. We only accept cards and contactless payment options.
- It is recommended that all guests over 12 years of age wear a face mask when visiting our attraction.
We thank you for your custom and understanding. We are committed to minimising the risk of Covid19 transmission and if you feel that there is a failure in this or subsequently test positive for COVID-19 after your visit, please contact us through STE.POS@merlinentertainments.com.au.
Now, let’s make new magical memories together!
COVID-19 I Safety Video
At Merlin Entertainments Protecting the Magic is about driving a positive, proactive culture of safety across all our attractions. It helps our leaders, people and business partners identify and manage risks effectively, prevent accidents and deliver unforgettable guest experiences.
We focus all our energy on looking after our guests, colleagues, contractors and the animals in our care. Our mission is clear – to always ensure we're Protecting the Magic every day through world class people and practices.
Stay connected with us
Stay tuned & be the first to know about our latest updates!