Celebrate Lunar New Year and enjoy an all-you-can-eat dumpling experience at sunset, whilst discovering the best view of Sydney!
For a limited time only, enjoy a “dumplings with a view” experience in partnership with dumpling specialists, New Shanghai!
From 12 February – 24 February, the Observation Deck will transform into a Chinese kingdom, complete with festive decorations, red lanterns and a Year of the Dog wishing wall. Guests to the Sydney Tower Eye will be able to make their own ‘Eye Wish’ by adding their wish for the coming year to the wall of happiness on the Observation Deck, which will be adorned with decorative dogs overlooking the stunning Sydney skyline.
- Pre-bookings are essential
- Daily 30 minute sessions, 3 times a day (from 6.30 to 8pm)
- First session starts at 6.30pm and last session starts at 7.30pm, finishing at 8pm
- Online tickets are not valid with any other promotion, discount or offer
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your all-you-can-eat-dumplings start time to allow time to get through the attraction and to the Observation Deck at your session start time.
Available for a limited time only!