Go back to blog
Lunar New Year all-you-can-eat dumplings!
- Tuesday January 22nd 2019
- Luna New Year, Events
Celebrate Lunar New Year and enjoy an all-you-can-eat dumpling experience at sunset, whilst discovering the best view of Sydney!
For a limited time only, enjoy a “dumplings with a view” experience in partnership with dumpling specialists, New Shanghai!
From 1 February – 10 February, the Observation Deck will transform into a Chinese kingdom, complete with festive decorations, red lanterns and a Year of the Pig wishing wall. Guests to the Sydney Tower Eye will be able to make their own ‘Eye Wish’ by adding their wish for the coming year to the wall of happiness on the Observation Deck.
- Pre-bookings are essential
- Daily 45 minute sessions, 3 times a day (from 5.30 to 7.30pm)
- First session starts at 5.30pm and last session starts at 7.30pm, finishing at 8.15pm
- Online tickets are not valid with any other promotion, discount or offer
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your all-you-can-eat-dumplings start time to allow time to get through the attraction and to the Observation Deck at your session start time.
Available for a limited time only!