- You CANNOT be under the influence of drugs or alcohol during your SKYWALK.
- You CANNOT take any unauthorised items onto the SKYWALK, including but not limited to, mobile phones, cameras, bags and weapons.
- You CANNOT be in your 3rd trimester of pregnancy. If you are currently pregnant (in 1st or 2nd trimester) you must be able to wear a 6 point harness comfortably.
- All participants MUST be over the age of 18 years or 10-17 years old when accompanied by a parent or guardian (1:1 ratio for 10 year olds, 1 Adult:3 Children ratio applies to 11-17 year olds).
- All participants MUST provide a NSW accepted form of photo ID to complete the experience including; Passport, Australian drivers licence or Australian photo ID card.
- All participants MUST wear the clothing & equipment provided by SKYWALK during the experience and to bring their own firmly attached, non-slip shoes.
- All participants MUST be over 90cm in height.
The SKYWALK experience is an open air experience, exposed to sun, wind and rain with the potential for cold and wet surfaces and that I shall be required to negotiate unusual floor surfaces, steep stairs, both up and down, and narrow spaces. Accordingly, you must act with care at all times and prudence to protect the safety of myself and all others.
Download the SKYWALK Declaration Form here. This must be signed and agreed to prior to starting the SKYWALK.
Submit Your Booking
Planning something bigger?
The world is all yours when you're at top of Sydney! If you are planning any surprises like this, just let us know in the form too!