Go back to blog
Embrace the chill these school holidays with ‘Cool Days Out’ at Sydney’s best attractions
- Thursday August 25th 2016
- school holidays
These school holidays, kids and big kids at heart are invited to embrace the chill factor with 'Cool Days Out', the ultimate boredom busting adventure pass which provides access to Sydney's original cool kids on the block, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Madame Tussauds Sydney and the Sydney Tower Eye.
From meeting SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium's resident dugongs to snapping a selfie with A-List celebrities at Madame Tussauds Sydney, 'Cool Days Out' means every family member will be entertained these school holidays. Little adventurers will learn about Australia's unique animals through daily keeper talks at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, bigger kids will be able to take Instagram-worthy snaps from the Observation Deck of the Sydney Tower Eye and parents will be able to relax and unwind with food and beverage options available at each attraction.
Looking for more adventure? Each attraction boasts unique experiences that suit the whole family.
- Get up close and personal with graceful marine life including sharks as part of SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium's Glass Bottom Boat shark feeding experience, suitable for kids aged 3 and up.
- Take home your very own piece of wax with Madame Tussauds Sydney's Wax Hands experience and customize your masterpiece in any colour or style!
- Zoom 12 metres high above Australian native wildlife at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo as part of the attraction's WILD Flight experience, suitable for guests 10 years and older and at least 130 centimetres tall.
- End your day on a high with the Sydney Tower Eye's SKYWALK experience. Perched 268 metres above the streets of Sydney, look directly down at the streets below thanks to the experience's glass floor. But, don't forget to look up and out as you watch the glorious sun set over the Sydney city!
'Cool Days Out' means more magical memories and less squabbling over choice of school holiday activities.