Go back to blog
Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Thursday August 31st 2023
- Father's Day, Gifts, Family, Things to do
The best gift ideas to make your Dad's day extra special.
Looking for the ultimate Father's Day gift that will truly wow your dad? Look no further! We've rounded up a list of exciting activities that are sure to create memories that will last a lifetime. These experiences are not only unique and thrilling, but they also offer a different perspective on some of Sydney's most iconic attractions.
1. DADS GO FREE
Looking for an unforgettable Father's Day gift that will leave your dad in awe? Look no further than a visit to the Sydney Tower Eye! This iconic structure offers a bird's eye view of the stunning city of Sydney, allowing your dad to take in panoramic views of its famous landmarks and breath-taking skyline. Plus from the 3rd of September Dad's go FREE, with their special Father's Day offer.
2. GLIDE THROUGH WATERS
Explore the wonders of the sea with a Glass Bottom Boat Ride at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. If your dad has a love for the ocean and all its creatures, then this is the perfect Father's Day gift. This unique and immersive experience allows him to explore the vibrant marine life and coral reefs without even getting wet.
3. SOAR THROUGH THE TREETOPS
Soar above the trees with a 'tree'-mendous Zipline Tour at Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures. Located in the lush rainforest of the Illawarra region, the Illawarra Fly offers an eco-friendly zipline experience like no other. Strap in and prepare to be amazed as you zip through the trees, taking in magical views of the surrounding forest.
4. AUSSIE BREAKFAST
Have you ever imagined having breakfast surrounded by adorable and iconic Australian creatures? Well, at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, you can make this dream come true for your dad on Father's Day. Treat him to a memorable Breakfast With Koalas, creating a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get up close and personal with these fluffy and lovable creatures.
5. MEET THE STARS
We all know Dad's are superheroes, so why not take him to meet the stars at Madame Tussauds Sydney. With interactive, immersive experiences your Dad will feel like the celebrity he is as he plays tennis with Dylan Alcott, meets royalty and jams on stage with top musicians. To further show Dad some love, complete the experience with his very own wax hand!
As we say the best gift is always a magical experience. Create those lasting memories with your loved ones this Father's Day.
More Gift Ideas
- A unique gift for someone special
- 360 views of Sydney & visit our observation deck
- Price includes Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos included – valued at $26!
- 60 minute experience, including fully guided SKYWALK tour around the outside of the top of Sydney Tower
- Minimum number allowed to book is 2 people. Due to health and safety reasons we are unable to cater for single persons on SKYWALK
- Access to the indoor Observation Deck before and after your SKYWALK tour
- Include a gift message for the receiver!
- 12 months of family fun at 10 top attractions in Australia and New Zealand
- Receive a great range of exclusive benefits and deals
- No blackout periods