Go back to blog
Golden Week All-You-Can-Eat Dumplings
- Wednesday September 26th 2018
For a limited time only, enjoy a “dumplings with a view” experience in partnership with dumpling specialists, New Shanghai!
From 1 October - 7 October, to celebrate Chinese Golden Week and school holidays, the Observation Deck will transform into a Chinese kingdom, complete with festive decorations, red and gold lanterns. Guests to the Sydney Tower Eye will be able to enjoy a selection of New Shanghai's best dumplings! With lunch and evening options available, the choice is yours!
All-you-can-eat dumplings key information:
- Pre-bookings are essential
- 30 minute sessions
- Lunch and dinner options available
- Lunch from 12pm to 1pm. First session starts at 12pm and last session starts at 1pm, finishing at 1.30pm
- Dinner from 6pm to 7pm. First session starts at 6pm and last session starts at 7pm, finishing at 7.30pm
- Online tickets are not valid with any other promotion, discount or offer
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your all-you-can-eat-dumplings start time, present your ticket to the admissions team
'A la carte' dumplings:
Not that hungry? Mix and match your dumpling creations at the pop-up station which features a limited edition Golden Pan Fried Pork Bun, created specifically for the attraction’s Golden Week Celebrations. Also available for purchase on the observation deck during the week: Truffle Xiao Long Bao, Chicken and Celery Dumpling and Vegetarian Spring Roll.
Available for a limited time only!