Go back to blog
Your Ultimate Valentine's Day Celebration Is Here!
- Friday February 5th 2021
- Promotions, Valentine's Day, SKYWALK, Cinema
We have teamed up with STUDIOCANAL for the exciting release of LONG STORY SHORT, in cinemas Australia wide on February 11 & bringing you a special celebration opportunity this year!
FREE GIVE AWAY - Competition
A special Valentine's Day celebration opportunity is here! When you purchase a ticket(s) on our website to visit the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck or SKYWALK on 14th February 2021, you'll now have a chance to win a FREE double pass for you & your loved one to watch LONG STORY SHORT in the cinemas. Simply go to our Facebook competition post here!
Comment & tag who you will bring for a romantic Valentine's Day to the top of Sydney and explain why! A total of 5 winners will be selected from the competition post (Please see *T&Cs at this page below.)
Enter now: http://bit.ly/GiveawayLongStoryShort
Purchase your ticket to visit the Sydney Tower Eye here (or pre-book your slot for Merlin Annual Passholders): https://www.sydneytowereye.com.au/tickets-passes/
About LONG STORY SHORT
The story follows Teddy, who wakes up the morning after his wedding to discover that every few minutes he’s jumping forward to the next year of his life. He must use every precious moment wisely to keep from losing the love of his life, and to learn to love the life he’s losing. In Cinemas February 11 #LongStoryShortMovie
Official Site: www.longstoryshortmovie.com.au
*Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The competition opens on 6 February 2021 and closes on 13 February 2021
- To be eligible to enter the competition, entrants are required to purchase any type of ticket through our official website (www.sydneytowereye.com.au) to visit the Sydney Tower Eye on 14th February 2021
- Entrants are required to tag a person that they would like to bring to visit the Sydney Tower Eye and to watch LONG STORY SHORT in cinema, and comment to explain the reason why
- If selected, entrants will have to share the proof of purchase i.e. screenshot of e-ticket receipt, name & booking number once our team contact you
- Merlin Annual Passholders are also eligible to join the competition, as long as you can share the confirmation of your pre-book slot for 14th February 2021
- Entrants must be available to visit the Sydney Tower Eye on 14th February 2021 to collect the passes for LONG STORY SHORT
- Entrants must be aged 18+
- The winners will be selected by Sydney Tower Eye and STUDIOCANAL
- Winning tickets are not transferable