Go back to blog
Best Gifts For Mum This Mother's Day
- Monday May 1st 2023
- Mother's Day, Family, Things to do
Are you looking for the perfect gift for your mum this Mother’s Day? We have you sorted for all the mums, role models, dads, and anyone important in your life who you want to celebrate.
1. The Ultimate View
Why not surprise your mum on a day out to Sydney Tower Eye. See Sydney from above the clouds, with 360 degree epic views.
Mum’s are pretty special, upgrade your day out and take your mum 268m high on our outdoor SKYWALK Experience. See Sydney with an experienced guide, as you take a walk on 2 glass platforms and see the ultimate view. This is the ultimate present.
2. An Outback Adventure
Does your mum love animals? Take her on an outback adventure this Mother’s Day. Get up close to Tasmanian Devils, come eye-to-eye with freshwater Crocodiles and meet cute Kangaroos. Hop on over to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo and treat your mum to a 'Koala-ty' selfie.
3. Meet the Stars
We all know mum's are superheroes, so why not take her to meet the stars at Madame Tussauds Sydney. With interactive, immersive experiences your mum will feel like the celebrity she is as she walks the catwalk, meets royalty and jams on stage with top musicians. To further show mum some love, complete the experience with her very own wax hand!
As we say the best gift is always a magical experience. Create those lasting memories with your loved on this Mother's Day.
More Gift Ideas
- You are required to book a date & timeslot before your visit
- View 360 views of Sydney & visit our observation deck
- Price includes Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos included – valued at $26!
Ticket Type Walk-Up Price/Peak online Off Peak weekdays High Demand Pricing: Adult From $33 From $26.40 $35 Child (3-15 yrs) From $25.00 From $20.00 $27 Student/Senior* From $26.00 From $20.80 $28 Child (0-2 yrs) FREE FREE FREE
Please note: Our ticket pricing is subject to available capacity and prices may fluctuate during periods of high demand.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- 60 minute experience, including fully guided SKYWALK tour around the outside of the top of Sydney Tower
- Minimum number allowed to book is 2 people. Due to health and safety reasons we are unable to cater for single persons on SKYWALK
- Access to the indoor Observation Deck before and after your SKYWALK tour
- Include a gift message for the receiver!
- Avoid the crowds - perfect for mid-week visits
- Exclusive benefits - 10% off retail & 20% off food & beverage
- Discounts on a selection of attraction experiences