Go back to blog
World Tattoo Day
- Friday March 17th 2023
Happy World Tattoo Day
In celebration of World Tattoo Day (Tuesday 21 March 2023) we have partnered with Bondi Ink, launching a competition to get inked at “The World’s Highest Tattoo Studio” 250m above the Sydney.
Bondi Ink artists, Chris and Cristina, will give two lucky winners one of two Sydney-skyline-inspired tattoos, in a pop-up-parlour at The Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck.
Creative inspiration for the unique designs, came following a Bondi Ink team-building SKYWALK, where the crew got to experience Sydney from the highest vantage point in the city, 268m up high.
The “Pop-up-parlour” will appear for one morning only, on Wednesday 5 April, on The Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck, which will open early at 9am, to welcome Bondi Ink fans and body-art-lovers to come and witness the fun.
Following their tattoo, the winners will take part in a victory SKYWALK with the artist, to witness the breath-taking vistas that inspired their tattoos.
Competition opens Monday the 20th of March till Monday the 27th of March 2023. Enter now to win this unique and amazing prize.Enter Here
- You are required to book a date & timeslot before your visit
- View 360 views of Sydney & visit our observation deck
- Price includes Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos included – valued at $26!
Ticket Type Walk-Up Price/Peak online Off Peak weekdays High Demand Pricing: Adult From $33 From $26.40 $35 Child (3-15 yrs) From $25.00 From $20.00 $27 Student/Senior* From $26.00 From $20.80 $28 Child (0-2 yrs) FREE FREE FREE
Please note: Our ticket pricing is subject to available capacity and prices may fluctuate during periods of high demand.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Book this ticket if you have a multi attraction pass or gift voucher and need to select a date and time
- Book a date and time to guarantee entry
- Limited capacity