Take your class to Sydney's highest viewpoint for a new perspective on the city! Learning comes to life as students explore the geography, history and culture of the city from 250 metres above street level. Take in the 360 degree views at your own pace, with the opportunity to learn fascinating city facts along the way.
Benefits to schools include:
- Special school rates during term time
- Complimentary teacher ratios tailored to student age groups
- Access to additional resources to use before, during or after your visit
- Teacher access to Sydney Tower Eye to help you plan ahead
School Excursion Rates
|Ticket Type||Price per person|
|Self-Guided visit to Sydney Tower Eye||$11|
|FREE teacher ratio for pre-schools (4+)||1:3|
|FREE teacher ratio for K-2 Students||1:6|
|FREE teacher ratio for Years 3 - 12||1:8|
|Additional teacher/adult helper||$17.50|
Multiple Attraction Tickets
|Sydney Tower Eye plus 1 other attraction||$20|
|Sydney Tower Eye plus 2 other attractions||$30|
Important Teacher Information
Here are a few points to note to ensure a smooth experience when you arrive at Sydney Tower Eye:
- Please arrive on time to ensure admittance into the attraction. This is particularly important when government mandated capacity restrictions are in place as we need to ensure we do not exceed our maximum capacities at any time. If you are a large group and have split yourselves into multiple time slots please arrange your students into these groups before coming to the attraction entry for a smoother admissions process.
- We operate a cash-less admissions desk at Sydney Tower Eye. Please ensure that your school excursion or group visit is paid for in full before you arrive. Please note that our retail store is also cashless.
- Don't forget that we have a range of educational resources available on our teacher resources page. These worksheets are a great addition to a self-guided tour.
- Please review our health and safety information ahead of your visit. If you have any questions please contact a member of our education team on 1800 195 650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Easy Ways to Book
1. Book now and pay later
This is the best option if you are not yet ready to pay or if you think you may need to make changes to your booking. Once you have submitted the enquiry form (below) a member of our education team will be in touch to confirm the details of your trip with you and answer any questions you may have. You can make changes to your booking or cancel your excursion up until the point of payment.
2. Book online and pay now
Ready to commit? If you have your group numbers and are ready to pay now, booking via our online portal is the quickest option. Please note that bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once payment has been made.
3. Discuss and book via phone or email
If you have any particular requirements or questions about your visit, please contact one of our friendly education team who will be more than happy to help. They can be contacted on 1800 195 650 or at email@example.com.