- Friday November 11th 2022
- Sydney, Face Your Fears, Heights, Overcoming Fears
Nervous Sydney-siders say “No!” to fear, conquering Sydney Tower Eye
Sydney Tower Eye welcomed four brave phobia sufferers and their support buddies; French expats, a mother-daughter duo and a ‘Yes Man’ inspired woman, hellbent on overcoming their fear of heights.
- Tuesday October 11th 2022
- Sydney, Face Your Fears, National Day, Heights, Overcoming Fears
Pledge challenge on National Face Your Fears Day
SKYWALK and Sydney top attractions have come together with phobia expert, clinical psychologist Gemma Cribb, to launch a pledge challenge for overcoming phobias.
- Tuesday September 13th 2022
- Sydney, F45, Work out
Sydney’s highest work out hosted 250m above the CBD
Sydney Tower Eye and two F45 franchises partnered to present Sydney’s most unique work out space - Eye Love F45
- Thursday August 4th 2022
- Sydney, Jeans for Genes, Awareness
Making the incurable, curable at great heights this Jeans for Genes Day
Ahead of tomorrow’s Jeans for Genes day, Sydney Tower Eye has welcomed one of the young faces of this year’s campaign to help raise funds for the vital work being done by at the Children’s Medical Research Institute.
- Wednesday June 1st 2022
- Sydney CBD, Sydney Tower Eye, Disney, Buzz Lightyear
Catch Buzz from Disney at the Sydney Tower Eye!
Look who has landed in Sydney!? To infinity & beyond!